Got Published?




Another day, another publication. What can we say, we're just so prolific (/s). 

Anyways, after our stay in Kathmandu (I know I know, haven't actually posted about it here yet, but we will, eventually, I promise), Homestay.com asked if we'd like to answer a few questions about our stay. They evidently liked our answers so much that it got published as a blog post! 

(True facts: it's mostly Ivan's writing. I made a few tweaks, including changing "klepto monkeys" to "greedy monkeys." Comment below if that was the right change, don't comment if you think I was wrong.)

Read the blog post here: https://www.homestay.com/blog/2018/07/23/homestay-in-kathmandu

And stay tuned for Ivan and I's more in-depth posts about Kathmandu on our real blog! Coming soon, I promise. Really.

Comments

Post a Comment